Kodagu at Monsoon (2 Nights and 3 Days) - Hill Side 4200 / Head
Main Attraction :- Abbey Falls, Mallalli Falls Bhagamandala, Talakaveri , Honnammanakere, Madikeri and Somwarpet town sightseeing.
Duration - 3 DAYS PACKAGE
Package DescriptionSee the Detail Description of the Package
DAY1 - Bangalore-Madikeri (260 Kms)
Early in the morning depart Bangalore to Madikeri. The capital of Coorg district, Madikeri is one of the most picturesque hill stations of South India with wonderful natural scenery is situated at an altitude of 1200 Mtrs above sea level. British called Madikeri as “The Scotland of India”. It is well known for its Culture and Tradition, Natural beauty and Plantations like Coffee, Orange, Blackpepper and more. On arrival at Madikeri get transferred to Homestay which is 6 Kms away. Later proceed for a sightseeing tour of Madikeri town visiting Omkareshwara temple, Raja seat, and Abbeyfalls. Drive back to Hstay.
Over Night at Homestay.
DAY2 - Madikeri –Talakaveri (60Kms) - Somwarpet - (90 Kms)
Have Breakfast and drive to Talakaveri, the birth place of sacred river Kaveri. Talakaveri is situated in the Brahmagiri hills of Kodagu district, at an altitude of 1,276 mtrs having some magnificent views of mountain valleys and shola forest.
Later drive to Honnammana kere, Somawrpet. Known to be as the biggest lake in Coorg Honnamana kere is worth visiting . Proceed to Homestay.
Over Night at Homestay.
DAY3 - Somwarpet - Mallali Falls (25 Kms) - Bangalore (220 Kms)
Have early breakfast and proceed to Mallalli falls, created by river Kumaradara Mallalli falls cascades 200 meters at the foothills of Pushpagiri Hills making it one of the mighty and one of the tallest falls of Coorg.
Be prepared to walk down to falls in rough terrain. Leave to Bangalore.
Hotel Details See the Details of the Hotel & Price
Standard Hotel - (Budget Hotel) 4200 /-
Luxury Hotel - (2 Star or 3 Star Hotel) 8400 /-
Premium Hotel - (4 Star or 5 Star Hotel) N/A /-
Cost per person/-
- Budget Rs. 4200/- (Regular Hotels at Madikeri and Somwarpet)
- Standard Rs.8400/- ( Stays used BB Esate and Chilume)
Note :- Above cost With Minimum Of 4 Pax. If only two travelling Rs.11000 and Rs. 7000/- person respectively person.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the tour itinerary or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transport and Sightseeing as per the itinerary in A/C Totoyo Etios Liva with driver, parking and toll charges.
- Any future levies will be charged extra.
Cost does not include:
- Meals which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any upgradation in the room category.
- Entrance Fees of all the Sight Seeing, Guide charges.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other expenses incurred beyond our control like road closure, landslides, political disturbances etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any items not mentioned in included column .
NOTE:Tariff subject to change without prior notice.