Somanathapura (1Night and 2 Days) - Country Side 4700 / Head
Duration - 2 DAYS PACKAGE
Package DescriptionSee the Detail Description of the Package
DAY1 - Bangalore-Somanathapura (160 Kms)
Located on the banks of river Kaveri, admist of paddy fields Somnathpur is perfect blend of Indian heritage and country side. This small village is home to one of the last surviving Hoysala temple out of 80 temples built during the 13th century. TBuilt by General Soma during the period of Hoysala Dynasty is dedicated to Lord Keshava. A slow walk around the temple courtyard would take us to another age. The age when this was a real temple, not an archaeological relic. It will make you imagine what this place would have been like in hundreds of years back.
Overnight stay at local place
DAY2 - Somanathapura- Bannur(10 Kms)- Bangalore(160 Kms)
Today wakeup early in the morning take a dip at sacred river Kaveri. Back to home have breakfast and proceed to to paddy field near Bannur and engage with local farmers. Experience the experience which you hopefully never had. Post lunch drive back to Bangalore..
Hotel Details See the Details of the Hotel & Price
Standard Hotel - (Budget Hotel) 4700 /-
Luxury Hotel - (2 Star or 3 Star Hotel) N/A /-
Premium Hotel - (4 Star or 5 Star Hotel) N/A /-
-Package includes 1 Breakfast 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner all at Local resident house
-Package starts and ends at Bangalore.
-Same package can be customized according to your requirement.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the tour itinerary or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transport and Sightseeing as per the itinerary in A/C Totoyo Etios Liva with driver, parking and toll charges.
- Any future levies will be charged extra.
Cost does not include:
- Meals which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any upgradation in the room category.
- Entrance Fees of all the Sight Seeing, Guide charges.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other expenses incurred beyond our control like road closure, landslides, political disturbances etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any items not mentioned in included column .
NOTE:Tariff subject to change without prior notice.