Mangalore and its Southern Beaches (2Nights - 3Days ) - Beach Side 6500 / Head
Duration - 3 DAYS PACKAGE
Package DescriptionSee the Detail Description of the Package
DAY1 - Bangalore-Mangalore (370 Kms)
Proceed to Mangalore from Bangalore. On arrival check in to Hotel and relax. Mangalore is a port city which derives its name from the local Hindu deity Mangaladevi. It is bounded by the western ghats on the east and the mighty Arabian sea on west and lies on the backwaters of the Netravati and Gurupura rivers. After lunch proceed for sightseeing tour of port city visiting Kudroli Gokarnanatha, Kadri, Mangaladevi temples, St. Aloysious church , Sulthan Battery fort built by Tippu Sultan and more, later drive to Tannirbavi Beach One of the best beaches to watch the gorgeous sunset. Back to Hotel.
Over night at hotel.
DAY2 - Mangalore –Ullal Beach (20 Kms)-Someshwara Beach (2Kms)
After breakfast drive south of Mangalore to visit Ullal beach which is adjacent to river Netravathi joining Arbian sea. Engage in Sunbathing and swimming till afternoon. Later lunch drive to Someshwara Beach (2Km)the beach is well known for The great rock lying on this beach and its a great attraction fro Tourists. If interested visit to Someshwara Temple and ruins of a fort and a palace of queen Abbakka Devi. View the spectacular sunset and drive back to hotel.
Over night at hotel.
DAY3 - Mangalore –Bangalore (370 Kms)
Have breakfast and say bye to port city and drive back to Bengaluru. Enroute visit Manjafarabad Fort.
Hotel Details See the Details of the Hotel & Price
Standard Hotel - (Budget Hotel) 6500 /-
Luxury Hotel - (2 Star or 3 Star Hotel) 8500 /-
Premium Hotel - (4 Star or 5 Star Hotel) 12000 /-
-Package starts and ends at Bangalore.
-Same package can be customized according to your requirement.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the tour itinerary or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transport and Sightseeing as per the itinerary in A/C Totoyo Etios Liva with driver, parking and toll charges.
- Any future levies will be charged extra.
Cost does not include:
- Meals which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any upgradation in the room category.
- Entrance Fees of all the Sight Seeing, Guide charges.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other expenses incurred beyond our control like road closure, landslides, political disturbances etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any items not mentioned in included column .
NOTE:Tariff subject to change without prior notice.