Heritage and Cave Temples (4Days-3Nights) - Heritage 9500 / Head
Duration - 4 DAYS PACKAGE
Package DescriptionSee the Detail Description of the Package
DAY1 - Bangalore-Aihole (480 Kms)
Early in the morning we leave Bangalore for Aihole.
Aihole: Often called as “Cradle of Indian Architecture”, is a small village with a large array of temples. Best known for it’s DurgaTemple, Ladkhan Temple. Aihole is a place where architectural styles were experimented and evolved. Over centuries, people tried, tested and perfected various models which probably got filtered into a few accepted styles that are seen in Pattadakal and other parts of India. Overnight at Hotel. we drive down to Pattadakal (20 Kms).
DAY2 - Aihole-Pattadakal (15 Kms)-Badami-(25 kms)
After breakfast explore Aihole for a while and drive down to Pattadakal.
Pattadakal has all the evidences of Chalukyan architecture”. The small town boasts of beautiful 8th century temples.. The temple complex , on the banks of Malaprabha River was designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1987.
We then proceed to Badami and stay overnight at a hotel.
DAY3 - Badami-Bangalore ( 450 Kms)
In the morning after breakfast, we will explore Badami, well known for its ancient rock-cut temples. These temples are carved out of huge rocks that forms part of the mountains. The temples were built by the kings of Chalukya dynasty who ruled a large part of South India from 6th to 8th century. Badami was the capital of Chalukyas then called as “Vatapi”. Most commonly visited are four cave temples, three dedicated to Shiva and Vishnu while the fourth one is a Jain Temple. And the masterpiece is the Bhothanath Temple built adjacent to Agashtya Lake. Overnight Stay at hotel
DAY4 - Badami-Bangalore ( 450 Kms)
We then leave for Bangalore that would be an overnight journey.
Hotel Details See the Details of the Hotel & Price
Standard Hotel - (Budget Hotel) 9500 /-
Luxury Hotel - (2 Star or 3 Star Hotel) 12500 /-
Premium Hotel - (4 Star or 5 Star Hotel) N/A /-
-Package starts and ends at Bangalore.
-Same package can be customized according to your requirement.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the tour itinerary or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transport and Sightseeing as per the itinerary in A/C Totoyo Etios Liva with driver, parking and toll charges.
- Any future levies will be charged extra.
Cost does not include:
- Meals which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any upgradation in the room category.
- Entrance Fees of all the Sight Seeing, Guide charges.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other expenses incurred beyond our control like road closure, landslides, political disturbances etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any items not mentioned in included column .
NOTE:Tariff subject to change without prior notice.