Kuduremukh - The Scenic Paradise (2 DAYS - 1 NIGHT) - Hill Side 5500 / Head
Kuduremukh literally means 'horse-face' (in the local language Kannada) and refers to a particular picturesque view of a side of the mountain that resembles the same, its also second largest declared Wildlife Protected Area in Karnataka and, comes under the Global Tiger Conservation Priority-I.
Duration - 2 DAYS PACKAGE
Package DescriptionSee the Detail Description of the Package
DAY1 - Bangalore – Kuduremukh (340kms 9hrs)
Depart Bangalore and proceed to Kuduremukh National park . Check into the hotel. "Kudremukha is the second highest peak in the Karnataka. It is noted for its scenic beauty. Owing to the dense forests, sighting wildlife can be challenging, though the area is rich in wildlife". Later proceed for an excursion to Bhagavathi Nature Camp take a dip in river Bhadra and drive back to hotel, enroute visit Lakya Dam, KIOCL town and market .
Over Night at Hotel .
DAY2 - Kuduremuka-Hanumangundi Falls (25 Kms)-Bangalore (360 Kms)
After having breakfast proceed to Hanumangundi falls, the water falls falling onto natural rock formations from a height of more than 100 feet is worth watching, getting into falls involves some trek. proceed to Bangalore enroute visit to tea plantation if interested can visit sacred Horanadu Annapoorneshwari Temple (optional).
Drive back to Bangalore .
Hotel Details See the Details of the Hotel & Price
Standard Hotel - (Budget Hotel) 5500 /-
Luxury Hotel - (2 Star or 3 Star Hotel) 7500 /-
Premium Hotel - (4 Star or 5 Star Hotel) N/A /-
-Package Include are three meals
-Package starts and ends at Bangalore.
-Same package can be customized according to your requirement.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the tour itinerary or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transport and Sightseeing as per the itinerary in A/C Totoyo Etios Liva with driver, parking and toll charges.
- Any future levies will be charged extra.
Cost does not include:
- Meals which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any upgradation in the room category.
- Entrance Fees of all the Sight Seeing, Guide charges.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other expenses incurred beyond our control like road closure, landslides, political disturbances etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any items not mentioned in included column .
NOTE:Tariff subject to change without prior notice.